Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to Tarantula and Scorpion Handler’ s Blog












On this site you will find useful tips that are base from  experienced and through researched. I have been keeping tarantulas and scorpions awhile now, but still I have alot of things to understand about them.  I created this blog to provide more information in keeping tarantulas and scorpions as pets. Care sheets to different species are available here to help starters and beginners  on racing their new arachnids. 

There are different sites that you will find in the internet about caresheets on different breeds of tarantulas and scorpions.The site was created for people who want to join the hobby of keeping tarantulas and scorpions at home. Most of the topics on the site were shared by friends and mentors that help me a lot in gaining experiences in keeping tarantulas and scorpions. This site is more focus for beginners who would like to  enter the world of exotic pets in dealing  arachnids. I will be posting pictures of  different breeds and even videos for handling tarantulas and scorpions. Feel free to browse the page and you will find interesting topics and ideas.

5 comments:

  1. nice blog

    www.gpulchra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done!

    www.thescorpionhobby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys for liking my blog. Its been awhile since I posted a blog, after reading some of the comments here I am very much overwhelmed to continue it and probably build my own website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great article! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete